Do you know 5 changes in the pipeline and at least one that will affect you? If not you need to attend Gary Zeune’s interview with Hansen. Why? Because Hansen has his finger on the pulse of the profession. He is Past Chair of NASBA, former member of AICPA Professional Ethics Committee, PCOAB Standing Advisory Group, and U.S. Treasury Advisory Committee on the Auditing Professional.
Course ID: NERGH3
New Ethics Requirements with Former NASBA Chair Gaylen Hansen
- Learn how not to violate new ethics requirements affecting the CPA profession.
New non-attest guidelines…An Insider’s View….
- New SEC rules that affect private companies
- How Canadian ethics requirements affect you
- How does Personal Mobility result in ethics charges
- Do you know about the coming Tsunami in Peer Review?
- DOL: the New CPA Regulator