This session will enable participants to more effectively motivate employees, bring about performance excellence, retain top workers and thereby reduce unwanted and costly turnover.
Course ID: MOTIVATE
Motivating and Retaining Your Top Performers – no longer available
- Develop behavioral performance standards using the facilitator’s Iceberg Theory
- Learn how to eliminate actions which contribute to losing their top performers.
- Develop objective performance standards based on behavior, rather than personality
- Communicate expectations to foster employees’ success
- Administer rewards and consequences to generate superior performance
- Take the stress out of performance management
- Protect their organizations from legal vulnerability