This program presents many of the features and tips used by accountants in Outlook and Word 2010 to achieve mastery in the software and save time each day. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer and CPA, Judy Borsher shows you how to use many productivity features in Outlook and Word 2010.
Course ID: OUTWORD
Microsoft Outlook and Word 2010: Productivity Tips and Tricks
- • Become proficient with Outlook 2010 and Word 2010 • Learn to use many of the key productivity features • Save time with tips for the Autocorrect settings, Tables and Excel linking to Word • Understand searching in Outlook as well as learn tips for email, calendar, and tasks.
- Saving time processing email, contacts, tasks, and calendar entries in Outlook
- Using Outlook tips for Instant Search, Favorites, Reading Pane, To-do Bar, private calendar items, flag for recipient reminder, and save multiple attachments in one step
- Creating PDF’s from email as backup
- Creating tables and tabs in Word
- Copying and linking Excel content into a Word document
- Exploring time-saving default setting modifications including Word line spacing, spacing between paragraphs, font and font size.