This program presents many of the features and tips used by accountants in Outlook and Word 2010 to achieve mastery in the software and save time each day. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer and CPA, Judy Borsher shows you how to use many productivity features in Outlook and Word 2010.
Course ID: OUTWORD
Microsoft Outlook and Word 2010: Productivity Tips and Tricks
- • Become proficient with Outlook 2010 and Word 2010 • Learn to use many of the key productivity features • Save time with tips for the Autocorrect settings, Tables and Excel linking to Word • Understand searching in Outlook as well as learn tips for email, calendar, and tasks.
- Saving time processing email, contacts, tasks, and calendar entries in Outlook
- Using Outlook tips for Instant Search, Favorites, Reading Pane, To-do Bar, private calendar items, flag for recipient reminder, and save multiple attachments in one step
- Creating PDF’s from email as backup
- Creating tables and tabs in Word
- Copying and linking Excel content into a Word document
- Exploring time-saving default setting modifications including Word line spacing, spacing between paragraphs, font and font size.
DESIGNED FORProfessionals using Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Word 2010 who need to enhance their software skills.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Computer Science