Tips covered in this program help you achieve mastery over many new features in MS Office 2010 & 2007 and will save you time using the new user interface each day. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer and CPA, Judy Borsher enthusiastically shows you how to find and use new features in Excel and Word and also how to customize settings.
Course ID: OFFICE7
Microsoft Office 2007/2010: Mastering the User Interface with Emphasis on Excel
- Become proficient with the new user interface
- Be able to use many of the new and key features added to Excel
- Learn how to save time by changing the default settings in Excel and Word
- Understand how to utilize time-saving tips
- Topics apply to Office 2007 and 2010.
- Master day-to-day user interface features: the ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar, dialog box launchers
- Explore time-saving default settings in Excel and Word
- Utilize time-saving Templates
- Understand the new file formats and backwards compatibility issues
- Use “new” productivity features in Excel