Corporate financial managers have long struggled to drive results through their financial planning and control processes. This seminar shows how to build a framework for performance management, linking the company’s high-level strategic objectives to performance metrics at the individual cost center or profit center level. This session focuses on how to move the dials on every executive’s dashboard.
Course ID: MM
Metrics Management: Choose and Use Key Performance Indicators
- This seminar is designed to provide the skills for financial managers to be able to “move the dials” on their company’s dashboard.
- Link long term strategy to short term financial plans
- Use benchmarking to determine what performance should be
- Translate corporate strategy into specific initiatives for responsibility center managers
- Take performance management to the responsibility center level
- Get the whole company pulling in the same direction Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes fice interactive exercises as a vehicle for group discussion.
DESIGNED FORThose who are, or aspire to be, upper level financial managers
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization