Various standard-setting bodies have expanded the requirements for both workpaper preparation and retention. This, coupled with recurring documentation deficiencies noted in peer review, increases the importance of adopting best practices for engagement documentation.
Course ID: MDR2
Meeting Documentation Requirements in Your Workpapers
- Participants will be able to prepare workpapers for compilations, reviews and audits that meet professional standards.
- What workpapers must be prepared in a preparation service, compilation, or review
- Audit documentation required by AU 230 and the risk assessment SASs
- Common documentation problems
- Workpaper retention-what and how long?
- Samples of key workpapers will be included in the manual
DESIGNED FORAccountants in public practice.
FIELD OF STUDY