Did you know that the core principles of improvisation are the same core principles in efficient, effective, and productive teams? The skills needed in effective improvisation are the same skills and principles that are used in building successful teams. Improvisation is based on the principles of: trust, respect, support, adaptation, listening, and communication.
Course ID: MBATHPT
MBAexpress: Teamwork & High Performance Teams
- Define the term improvisation
- Identify the core principles of improvisational as it relates to teams
- Recognize ways to keep your team productive
- Illustrate the principles of improvisation and how they relate to building a high performance teams
- Demonstrate the positive effects of replacing Yes But with Yes And
- Experiment with the improvisation concept of “listening to understand (listen)” and “being present (focus)”
DESIGNED FORCPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
FIELD OF STUDY