Networking is one of the most powerful tools accountants can develop, but it takes time, energy and commitment in order to build a strong network. Having a strong network will assist you in launching a new idea or plan, developing new business and clients, reducing costs in recruiting, and leveraging your career.
Course ID: MBATTBSN
MBAexpress: Networking – Building a Stronger Professional Network
- Identify network types
- Identify types of social networks and the unique value they bring
- Recognize key influencers for building your network
- Recognize best practices when attending conferences or business networking events
- Types of Networks
- Types of Influential People
- Building Your Network
- Clique versus entrepreneurial networks
DESIGNED FORCPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
FIELD OF STUDY