We can all list a variety of leadership skills but how do you develop them into your own leadership style? This program will explore leadership through a different lens by evaluating your leadership style and how to capitalize on your own personal strengths.
Course ID: MBALIL
MBAexpress: Latest in Leadership
- Identify the key attributes in being a good leader
- Describe how improvisation is a major characteristic of being a leader
- Illustrate the importance of listening to understand vs. listening to respond
- The principles of improvisation are: respect, support, trust, listen, focus, adapt
- Team building
- Leadership attributes
- Leadership styles
DESIGNED FORCPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Communications and Marketing