Are you considering doing business in a foreign country? Should you? This course will discuss what you need to consider before you expand your operations into a new country and the steps to starting an international business.
Course ID: 2
MBAexpress: International Business
- Identify steps to starting an international business
- Identify questions to consider when researching international business structure
- Recognize cultural differences to consider
- Business Models
- Customs and Etiquette
- Import/Export/Product liability
- International markets
DESIGNED FORCPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization