Webster’s dictionary defines entrepreneurship as “a person who starts a business and is willing to risk loss in order to make money.” This course will discuss an alternative approach to building your business plan, along with a candid discussion of the “dark side” of being an entrepreneur.
Course ID: 2
MBAexpress: Essence of Entrepreneurship
- Identify the key to focus on when starting a business
- Identify the four components of a non-traditional business plan
- Recognize the importance of your team's resume
- Recognize the personal challenges of being an entrepreneur
- Why current business plans that focus primarily on the numbers is the wrong approach
- Components of the non-traditional business plan: People, Opportunity, Context, Risk and Reward
- The dark side of being an entrepreneur
- Lead Generation Strategies
DESIGNED FORCPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization