How do you react to change? Change is difficult, even when it is good and for right reasons. This course will discuss various methods and ideas to consider in helping you navigate the turbulent waters when dealing with change.
Course ID: MBAECM
MBAexpress: Effective Change Management
- Identify different methods in dealing with change
- Recognize the importance for continuously evolving
- Contrast the differences between imposed and designed change
- Identify how to get employees to “BUY” into change
- Different personality traits and how they might react during a time of change
- The five change management principles
- Kotter’s 8 step change model, Who Moved My Cheese and adaptive change as described by Jim Collins concept of the Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG)
DESIGNED FORCPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Management Services