Balanced Scorecard is a performance measurement framework that added strategic non-financial performance measures to traditional financial metrics to give managers and executives a more ‘balanced’ view of organizational performance.
Course ID: MBABS
MBAexpress: Balanced Scorecard
- Recognize how the balanced scorecard helps to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization
- Identify the key characteristics of a balance scorecard
- Identify the four perspectives of the balance scorecard
- Discuss in depth the four perspectives of the balanced scorecard (financial, customer, business process, learning & growth).
- Articulate the value that a balanced scorecard brings to an organization
- Discuss the value of identifying a small number of strategic objects for each perspective