Defining the roles of a Master Coach and Mentor sets the foundation for integrating Emotional Intelligence theory into behaviors needed to be effective mentors and coaches.
Course ID: MCMVEI
Master Coach and Mentor- Valuing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Participants will be asked to understand the definitions for Master Coach and Mentor as they compare and isolate where the two definitions intersect. In addition participants will discover circumstances when and where the role of coach and mentor may be interchangeable.
- Define Master Coach and Mentor Roles in a business setting
- List and discuss the differences between the role of a Master Coach and Mentor
- Define Emotional
- Intelligence and its relevance to being a coach or mentor
- Outline how Emotional Intelligence is the adhesive that draws coaching and mentoring roles together.
DESIGNED FORIndividuals who are looking for clarity between their role as a coach and mentor should attend as well as those currently in leadership roles that ask them to be a coach or mentor. Also individuals whose advancement is enriched by assuming a coach or mentor role should attend.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Personal Development