Generational differences have been a fact of business life for decades, but today’s workforce has an unusual challenge – four dramatically different generations in the same workplace. Each of these age groups has different expectations and different demands. This session will address the most important concerns managers face when working with different generations and will offer solutions.
Course ID: GENDIF
Managing the Generation Mix – no longer available
- Create a workplace where each generation capitalizes on the strengths of the others, creating more productive work relationships.
- Understand the key characteristics that distinguish the generations
- Identify factors that motivate different groups into action
- Design programs, incentives and rewards to appeal to each generation
- Create an engaging environment where everyone thrives