Numbers don’t have to be a nightmare anymore and you don’t need to be an accountant to understand them! Master the basics of the language behind the primary financial reports. Through the use of case studies, learn how to read each of the financial statements – the balance sheet, income statement, and the statement of cash flows. Then learn to read between the numbers to analyze performance. Spot both short and long-term trends that can be used to improve overall business performance.
Course ID: LIONS
Lions, and Tigers, and Numbers Oh My! FInance for the Non-FinancialManager
- Translate accounting terms into understandable concepts
- Learn what information is contained in the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
- Develop and sharpen critical thinking abilities and analytical skills to assess the performance of organizations
- Identify what accounting information is useful for decision-making
- Interpret and analyze financial statements.
- Prepare comprehensive financial analysis
- Perform multi-year ratio analysis