In today’s business climate, successful leaders need the ability to communicate their vision and their ideas, along with having the ability to adapt to the changing business landscape and work within an arena of uncertainty, all the while, moving forward. Successful leaders posses these qualities: respect, trust, support, listen, focus, adapt and have a YES AND attitude.
Course ID: LEVLEAD
Leveraging Leadership Through Improvision
- Demonstrate methods in helping to get past your inner critic
- Illustrate ways to help increase one’s creativity and innovation
- Explain the positive power of YES AND
- Describe methods of managing your stress and the stress of your team
- Develop ways to increase your ability to listen to understand
- Yes And vs. Yes But
- The principles of improvisation (respect, trust, support, listen, focus, and adapt)
- 1995 vs. present day
- Exponential doubling of technology
DESIGNED FORPractitioners, auditors, analysts, firm administrators, finance professionals, managers, CEO's, CFO's, partners, shareholders, etc.
FIELD OF STUDY