Pressures from many sources are forcing financial managers to seek ways to do more with less. Accountants everywhere are rethinking the way they manage. This seminar will show you how to focus on accounting’s customer and deliver more value, more effectively.
Course ID: LA
Lean Accounting: Apply Lean Thinking to Financial Management
- To provide participants ways to do more in accounting with less
- To allow participants to apply lean techniques to financial management
- Understand the process of lean thinking
- View accounting processes from the user’s perspective
- Implement a “pull” system for financial information
- Make accounting systems flow efficiently
- Eliminate processes that do not produce value
- Understand accounting for lean operations
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes group discussion of four cases.
DESIGNED FORCFOs, controllers and other corporate financial managers
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization