New initiatives, new projects and ongoing business challenges resulting in change can be intimidating; yet, until the world named “change management” as a challenge, most of us worked in changing environments effectively. Today, there is far greater sensitivity to change and its impact on the individual. There is also the assumption that everyone hates and resists change.
Course ID: APAI
Leading Change: Action Planning to Actual Implementation
- Focus on change and manage it, so resistance is minimal and the organization can continue to evolve toward successful results
- Recognize the critical elements and impact of clarity and involvement; change cycles; communication strategy and timing
- Understand trust and leadership: Why some people can choose to change
- Learn to pace and structure change
- Review the 18-month cycle of tolerance