People form perceptions about you (and make judgments about your capability as a CPA) based on how you communicate. Although it’s unfair, it’s fact. Are you portraying the image of a confident, knowledgeable CPA or manager? Are you presenting a professional impression to your clients and staff?. It doesn’t matter how much you know if you’re unable to share that information in a professional, competent manner. You can make a professional, credible impression on both clients and staff by improving not only what you say, but how you say it. In this interactive session, you’ll learn practical techniques to improve your credibility and professionalism by utilizing effective verbal skills.
Course ID: ITSNOT
It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It
- Improve your verbal skills
- Learn practical techniques to sound more confident and competent
- Use more descriptive language to avoid miscommunication
- How to use tone to communicate better
- How to avoid expensive (or embarrassing) misunderstandings