Technology allows us to present beautiful slides with animation, photographs, vivid color and even sound, but ultimately, the quality of a presentation depends on how well the ideas presented are sequenced and supported with the visuals. Participants will practice designing presentations that inform and persuade, and will develop visual aids that increase the impact of the ideas.
Course ID: DPSI
It’s All in the Presentation: Designing Presentations to Sell Ideas Effectively
- Design effective, well-sequenced presentations that ensure listeners understand the information and its significance
- Prepare presentations and back up information so that question and answer periods increase the positive impact of the presentation and the effectiveness of the presenter
- Sequencing presentations that inform and persuade
- Using message-based visuals that focus listener attention on key information and logic
- Developing contingencies for explaining difficult or complex ideas