While companies protect themselves from outside fraudsters, few companies know it’s own employees are a bigger risk.
Course ID: JKINTHRT
Internal Threats: Detecting and Preventing Cybercrime, Theft and Abuse
- After completing the course you will be able to..
- Understanding the risks of insider criminal activity
- Identifying factors that contribute to opportunities for employee fraud
- The opportunity (for fraud) structures within companies
- Typical motivations for employee fraud
This discussion presents the risks, opportunities and frames the types of crimes that companies face from internal sources. Professor Kennedy will cover..
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Criminal Behavior
- Simple Controls To Prevent Fraud
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public practice, business and industry, managing partners, General Counsel, compliance officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
FIELD OF STUDY