This is the third of a series of three courses that addresses Integrated reporting and sustainability. Building upon the concepts of the first and second courses, it reviews specific case examples of private organizations and public accounting firms that have developed organizational functions in integrated reporting and sustainability, and derives practical recommendations for businesses that wish to do so.
Course ID: INTREPA
Integrated Reporting & Sustainability – Developing an Organizational Function (Advanced)
- Recognize the managerial and administrative challenges of implementing functions of integrated reporting and sustainability in their own firms, and will possess the analytical capability to evaluate such opportunities
- Integrated reports that have been issued by global corporations and subjected to assurance activities by public accounting firms
- Sustainability reports that have been issued by public accounting firms in regards to their own activities
- Examples of customized industry reports from specific business sectors and fields
- A role-playing case that integrates business valuation, sustainability, internal control and risk, and ethics considerations