Estate planning, financial planning, and asset protection planning services cannot be performed in a vacuum- each of these elements has a major impact on the others. In this course, the participant will learn the interrelationships between each of these planning areas and the proper sequencing of planning activities among them. Special planning circumstances (for example, single-parent issues) will be discussed within this context. This novel course is one that practitioners cannot afford to miss if they provide planning services to clients.
Course ID: IEFP
Integrated Estate, Financial, and Asset Protection Planning – A Breakthrough Approach
- Recognize the interrelationship of estate planning, financial planning, and asset protection planning techniques affect their clients.
- Recognize the above understanding as a method of producing a more sophisticated approach to assisting clients in a
- Initiating a “total plan” (in a nutshell)
- Managing risk within the total plan
- Life insurance-needs analysis and tax concepts
- Tax benefits in education planning
- Planning for disability
- Basic issues in planning for death
- Planning for IRA and qualified plan distributions
- Estate/financial/asset protection intake issues
DESIGNED FORCPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, and bankers
FIELD OF STUDY