Give clients the confidence they need to entrust you with the future of their assets. Learn how to create and administer trusts using fundamental concepts that are essential to understanding trust documents and the preparation of relevant tax returns. This comprehensive course demonstrates critical concepts and provides a foundational understanding of trust documents.
Course ID: TRUS
Income Taxation of Trusts: Minimizing Your Clients Taxes
- Identify the nature of a trustee’s fiduciary duty.
- Identify the elements of a trust.
- Recognize different types of trusts.
- Understand the laws that govern a trust.
- Understand how modern portfolio theory impacts trust investing.
- Identify how a trust is created
- or terminated.
- Demonstrate the various uses trusts can serve in an estate plan.
- Highlight the significance of the Uniform Principal and Income Act.
- Understand how trusts are taxed.