This course is designed to help financial leaders of all sized entities improve their finance and accounting teams’ effectiveness and efficiency. It discusses the role of financial leaders, planning, and analysis and decision support. The focus is partnering with the Chief Executive Officer.
Course ID: IAF4
Improve Your Accounting and Finance Teams’ Effectiveness-4hrs
- Participants will be able to apply the knowledge they obtain in this program to their day-to-day operations of the financial close, cash management, forecasting, and operational dashboards. The course also discusses the longer-term tasks of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, costing, margin reporting, and accounting for income taxes.
- Strategic planning
- Champion better analytical decision making
- Analytical systems and processes
- Financial operational data analysis
- Cash flow reporting
- Product/service costing and margin reporting
DESIGNED FORChief Financial Officers, Treasurers, and Controllers. This course can also be used as a refresher, by giving participants an overview of the critical pieces of planning and decision-making. Analytical systems are also discussed.
FIELD OF STUDY