Improv is more than just laughs—it’s a valuable training tool that can make anyone a more effective business professional. It’s not slapstick—improvisation is a way of life. It’s going with the flow, adapting, and adjusting to the unexpected and to your audience.
Course ID: NOJOKE
Improv Is No Joke: Using Improvisation to Create Positive Results
- Explain the positive power of YES AND
- Distinguish between “listening to respond” and “listening to understand”
- Demonstrate how improvisation provides clarity in chaotic situation
- Yes, And vs. Yes But
- Principles of Improvisation (respect, trust, support, listen, focus and adapt)
DESIGNED FORPractitioners, auditors, analysts, firm administrators, finance professionals, managers, CEO's, CFO's, partners, shareholders, etc.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Communications and Marketing