Most meetings suck. They’re distractions. They’re unfocused. They start late and run long. Worst of all, they don’t accomplish anything. But it doesn’t have to be that way. It’s possible to hold better leadership team meetings that actually save time and increase productivity. Using the proven EOS process, Bill Sheridan will show you how to plan, run and follow up on a meeting that will help your team stay focused, solve issues and improve communication.
Course ID: HRMDS
How to Run a Meeting That Doesn’t Suck
- Build a meeting agenda that’s timely, productive, and efficient.
- Run a meeting that starts on time, ends on time, keeps people engaged, and solves problems.
- Keep team members focused on accomplishing weekly goals and solving issues.
- Attendees will learn how to hold productive meetings that increase communication, accountability, team health, and real results
DESIGNED FORIdeal participants in this session will be members of an organization’s leadership team who want to hold meetings that are more efficient, effective, productive, and fun
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization