Do your business associates and/or clients have difficulty understanding the financials? Are they making decisions without comprehending the financial impact of their actions? They frequently “smother in detail and crave for knowledge. This high-impact interactive program is loaded with practical ideas and techniques to help associates and clients make better business decisions. Financial Information is one of management’s most useful tools, yet far too many non-accountants are unable to read financial reports and use this information to enhance performance. This seminar is especially beneficial with today’s emphasis upon Teambuilding, Total Quality Management, and Employee Involvement, where responsibility, authority, and decision-making are shifting to lower organization levels.
Course ID: HIEP
How to Identify, Explain, and Present Pertinent Financial Information to Non-Accountants
- To help CPAs identify an organization’s key financial metrics, determine the “drivers” that impact the metrics, and present the metrics and drivers to non-accountants in understandable patterns.
- To increase the CPA’s confidence and effectiveness with making presentations to large and small groups.
- Presenting the Three Principal Statements – a unique unorthodox graphic method that simplifies user understanding
- The Three-Step Process for Gaining Insight: Identifying the key financial metrics – Key Results Indicators (KRIs) — numbers that determine an organization’s level of success, not just measure it.
- Determining the “drivers” that impact the metrics -Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developing Understandable Internal and External Financial Statements — a very “Key Step” for unlocking the hidden meaning inside the numbers.
- The Six-Step Process for High-Impact Presentations —knowing the audience, holding the listeners, feeling comfortable as a speaker, and adding visual impact.
- Identifying the Purpose — how financial understanding will enhance decision-making for both Strategic and Operational objectives.
- Open-Book Management — stakeholders will better understand the financial aspects of business and are able to make better decisions.
- Positioning the CPA as a Financial Leader and “superb communicator of solutions” within the organization and with your clients.
- How to feel more confident and comfortable explaining financial information
DESIGNED FORCPAs in both private and public practice who want to enhance their skills and abilities to explain financial information to associates and clients * CPAs who want to enhance their communication skills and feel more comfortable making presentations
FIELD OF STUDY
- Communications and Marketing