Are you stuck in a rut of “Same As Last Year” and missing potential opportunities or not asking the right questions and missing potential areas of risk? Do you wish you were more creative in your thinking so you can uncover opportunities or potential area of risk? Are you saying to yourself that “I am an accountant, I am not creative.” Well, you are incorrect. This course will demonstrate proven methods that accountants can use to unlock their creativity and innovation.You will discover new ways to break through mental barriers, SALY thinking, and roadblocks in order to improve performance, creative thinking, and innovation. This is a lively, interactive and hands-on course that you can apply the techniques learned immediately.
Course ID: SALY
How to Dump SALY and Find a New Creative Approach to Accounting
- Describe the difference between creativity and innovation
- Explain why evaluation is not part of the brainstorming process
- Demonstrate how to change your perception in the creativity process
- Applies the skills learned in Opposites
- Funnel Approach
- and Mind Mapping Matrix
- Highly interactive course through the use of group exercises
- Participants will be challenged in using their creative side of the brain
- Participants will be able to apply the skills learned immediately in their job.