Diann Cattani takes you on the journey of how she violated her own ethical standard. And went to prison.
Course ID: DC400
How I Stole $400,000 as a Trusted Small Business Employee
- No small business owner thinks they hired a thief. Through Cattani’s own ethical downfall, you will understand why trust is NOT an internal control.
If you don’t stop the little frauds (fake expense reports) it will get bigger and bigger. This course present practical methods to help prevent fraud in small company settings..
- Importance of separation of duties for employees
- Audit and controls for small companies
- Motivations of those who commit fraud
- Weaknesses of owners having poor controls
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public practice, business and industry, managing partners, General Counsel, compliance officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
FIELD OF STUDY
- Ethics - Behavioral