Two things you can count on are important new tax developments and economic, social, and demographic trends that turn out to have important tax implications. This course, newly authored by Margaret F. Suralik, CPA/ABV, ASA, explores the hottest tax planning topics that will impact you and your clients. These are areas of income taxation that can change every year and affect many of your clients. Learn how to better advise your clients by offering them the latest tax saving strategies.
Course ID: HOT
Hottest Tax Topics for 2018
- Identify how to advise clients on recent tax law changes, tax developments, and tax issues affected by societal and economic trends.
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities as a result of the latest tax law legislation.
- Update on Affordable Care Act tax developments
- Court decision tax developments
- Update on home ownership tax issues
- Update on passive activity loss (PAL) issues
- Education credits and planning
- Income exclusions
- Hot tax planning strategies for individuals and small businesses
- Roth IRS, IRA and retirement plan distributions and rollovers
- And much more!
DESIGNED FORAll practitioners
FIELD OF STUDY