Old fashioned time management is sooo 20th Century. These days, it’s energy management that makes all the difference. In a world of rapid change, the orderly management of scarce time is almost obsolete – there are too many surprises. Even worse, while carefully husbanding your time, you can easily miss opportunities. The secret of success is focusing, increasing and leveraging your most precious commodity: your energy.
Course ID: ENERGY
High Performance Time Management: Boosting Your Personal Energy
- Pro athletes train constantly to be physically and mentally ready to perform with peak energy over short periods of time – a game or a match. Yet in business, professionals must perform over many days or weeks, often without much of a break. This course seeks to use secrets from sports, science, psychology, literature and even history to help you:
- Husband and focus your energy for peak performance when it matters
- Avoid “energy sinks” that can sap your strength when you need it most
- Develop strategies to improve your health and your career.
- Forget about time management; manage your energy
- The different types of energy and what they can do for you
- Why you’re “tired”.and what to about it
- Balancing the mental game and the physical game
- Training for the kind of energy you need most.