Leaders provide the culture, environment, values and incentives that foster and encourage change. Most importantly, great leaders create environments of trust which allow employees to challenge, innovate and work as teams. In a rapidly changing world, heartfelt leaders build great organizations. In this session, we will discuss the qualities of great leaders and how you can become a great and heartfelt leader, no matter your title or place in an organization.
Course ID: HFL
Heartfelt Leadership: How Ethical Leaders Build Trusting Organizations
- Understand how to build efficient, trusting organizations
- Ethics defined.
- Are there business ethics?
- How to identify ethical issues.
- Deciphering your ethical code.
- Why ethical behavior is good for your business.
- How to make ethical decisions.
- Defining leadership.
- Why trust matters.
- Differences between leaders and managers.
- Why we need trustworthy leaders.
DESIGNED FORThose who have attained, or aspire to, management positions
FIELD OF STUDY
- Behavioral Ethics