The Health Care Reform Act continues to be phased in this year and in future years. This seminar will help you better understand the impact of the Act so you can describe to your clients how health care and paying for coverage will change in the future. In addition, you’ll discover how to use this information for tax planning opportunities. This topic is constantly changing so make sure you’re up-to-date on the latest information.
Course ID: CL4HCRA
Health Care Reform Act: Critical Tax and Insurance Ramifications
- Recall key points related to tax ramifications associated with implementation of the Act.
- Identify penalties that apply to individuals and businesses.
- Recall tax changes that recently went into effect.
- Recall how to assist clients with tax planning under the Health Care Reform Act.
- Individual Shared Responsibility Payments and Premium Tax Credits
- Employer Shared-Responsibility Payments
- IRS Employer and Insurer Reporting Requirements
- Small Business Tax Credit, SHOP Exchange, and Other ACA Tax Changes Impacting Individualss