Don’t let recent developments slip by you. Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced interactive course that analyzes the recent GASB requirements toward governments and provides an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
Course ID: GAU
Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update
- Apply the most recent requirements of the GASB directed toward governments.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
- GASB activities
DESIGNED FORAccounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and auditors of governments
FIELD OF STUDY
- Accounting (Gvmt)
- Auditing (Gvmt)