This is a comprehensive leadership development process using integrated modules for on-the-job application over a 6-9 month period.
Course ID: FINANLDR
From Technical Expert to Financial Leadership
- Participants will learn how to:
- Articulate the skills, competencies, and behaviors that define successful leadership in your current and future positions
- Describe a professional development roadmap for making the shift into strategic financial and business leadership positions
- Design and implement a personal leadership and professional development plan that produces measurable, on-the-job behavior change in a 6-9 month timeframe
Workshop 1: You (16 hours) – The Shift from Technical Expert to Financial Leader: Building a Base of Credibility and Trust
Workshop 2: The Team (8 hours) – Creating a Culture of Accountability and Collaboration
Workshop 3: The Organization (8 hours) – Aligning the Organization for Improved Execution
Workshop 4: The Business (8 hours) – Working as a Partner and Strategist to the Business
Workshop 5: Putting the Pieces Together (8 hours)
– Planning for the Future
DESIGNED FORIndividual contributors, managers, or directors. The program is ideally suited for high potential performers and individuals considered in succession planning for critical positions.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization