There are a variety of tools and techniques to meet a client’s life, health, and other employee benefit planning objectives. This course takes a look at those various tools and techniques and provides the practitioner with a basic understanding of how to use each one. This course also features a review of some complex areas of employee benefit planning, including ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements.
Course ID: FRIN
Fringe Benefit Planning for 2017 and Beyond
- To review a variety of planning tools and techniques to meet a client’s life, healther, and other employee benefit planning objectives. To review complex areas of employee benefit planning, including ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Considerations in planning for employee benefits and retirement planning
- Data gathering issues
- How to effectively match the objectives of the emlpoyer with that of the employee group
- Overview of available various life, heatlh and retirment planning tools to the employer
- Tax implications of dependent care and educational assistance plans
- Design features of a group term life insurance plan
- Al;ternatives in prviding medical benefits to employees and their families
- General overview of major ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements
- Understanding of IRC common control rules
- Overview of age and sex discrimination rules