If you are looking to gain more skills in the growing and lucrative field of forensic accounting, you’ll want to start with this course. Effective forensic accountants are part of a new breed of practitioners who possess a broad spectrum of traits and knowledge. This course dives into the unique investigative and communications skills and analytical practices required of the best forensic accountants by teaching you how to provide expert witness testimony in mediations, arbitrations, and governmental hearings. You’ll also learn how to use proven research, investigative methods, and proper documentation of evidence to successfully complete a forensic accounting engagement. This course demonstrates the keys to success in the exciting field of forensic accounting.
Course ID: FAIP
Forensic Accounting Investigative Practices
- Identify the different types of engagements conducted by forensic accountants.
- Determine how to search for and document evidence.
- Apply investigatory techniques for conducting interviews.
- Analyze solutions for uncovering hidden assets using a hands-on team case study.
- Evaluate how to document your findings in forensic accounting reports.
- Identify how to prepare to be an expert witness at a deposition and trial.
- Determine what to expect and how to avoid opposing counsels’ attempts to exclude your testimony.
- Evidence in the investigative process
- Tools used in forensic investigations
- Conducting interviews
- Searching for hidden assets
- Forensic accounting reports
- Expert witness testimony