More and more, businesses turn to you for advice on financial performance. Are you ready* This course presents the financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change and discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability. Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more.
Course ID: 1
Financial Statement Analysis: Basis for Management Advice
- Identify how an analyst places a value on a company.
- Recognize the causes of and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
- Recall key points related to bankruptcy prediction models.
- Indicate ways to correct liquidity problems.
- Valuation techniques
- Effect ratios
- DuPont system for analyzing profitability
- Causal analysis
- How to conduct a financial statement analysis
- Users of financial statements
- Forecasting sustainable growth
- Bankruptcy prediction models
DESIGNED FORAccounting professionals responsible for financial statement analysis
FIELD OF STUDY