Discuss a number of areas that have caused CPAs problems when attempting to prepare GAAP financial statements that have resulted in significant GAAP errors. (Available in a 4 or 8-hour format)
Course ID: FSRGAAP
Expired – Financial Statement Reporting – Select Problem Areas in Today’s GAAP
- Participants will learn to address and deal with particular problem areas many CPAs face when preparing financial statements.
Impairment of real estate and loans
- Proper accounting for the numerous contingent liabilities out there today
- The importance of properly disclosing Related Party Transactions
- FIN 48
- Fair Value Accounting in today’s GAAP
- Growing Concern
- Proper disclosure of “boiler plate” items commonly found in many financial statements
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public and industry responsible for preparing GAAP financial statements.
FIELD OF STUDY