Roomy’s insider trading was so outrageous it was featured on CBS 60 Minutes. Now she’ll share it you.
Course ID: RKINSIDE
ETHICS: Roomy Khan Shares Secrets of Her Insider Trading Scheme
- If you or your staff handle confidential information from publicly traded companies as a CPA, or you are a CPA employed by a public company, you must know the ethical requirements to protect confidential information and how it is used (misused) in public company trading..
- Protecting Confidential Information Inside Publicly Traded Companies
- Hedge Fund Trading
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
Learn 4 Ways to Protect Yourself.
- Ways to protect confidential information
- Motivations of hedge fund analysts who are looking for inside information
- How inside information is used to profit
- What prison is like if you don’t think you’ll get caught
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public practice, business and industry, managing partners, general counsel, compliance officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
FIELD OF STUDY
- Behavioral Ethics