Roomy takes you inside her multi-billion Wall Street scam that sent a multi-billionaire to prison.
Course ID: RKINSIDE
ETHICS: Roomy Kahn Shares Secrets of Her Insider Trading Scheme
- If you or your staff handle confidential information from publicly traded companies as a CPA, or you are a CPA employed by a public company, you must know the ethical requirements to protect confidential information and how it is used (misused) in trading publicly held stocks..
- Protecting Confidential Information Inside Publicly Traded Companies
- Hedge Fund Trading
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
Learn 4 Ways to Protect Yourself.
- Ways to protect confidential information
- Motivations of hedge fund analysts who are looking for inside information
- How inside information is used to profit
- Consequences for companies and individuals involved in insider trading
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public practice, business and industry, managing partners, General Counsel, compliance officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
FIELD OF STUDY
- Ethics - Behavioral