Rashmi Airan-Pace, a successful lawyer, couldn’t pass up some real estate deals were too good to be true.
Course ID: RAPETH
ETHICS: Aggressive Real Estate Promotion Leads To Fraud
- CPAs will understand how not knowing their clients and willful blindness can result in prison.
Professionals, such as CPAs, are often confronted with business opportunities and they do not have a complete understanding of the transactions which can lead to unknown involvement in criminal acts (even indirectly). In this session you will learn:
- Ethical requirements for mortgage transactions
- Professional skepticism involving business partners
- Willful blindness and its implications in a criminal investigation
- Fiduciary responsibilities of professionals in banking transactions
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public practice, business and industry, managing partners, general counsel, compliance officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
FIELD OF STUDY
- Behavioral Ethics