To gain insight into various statutory changes, recent cases and Internal Revenue Service Rulings in the areas of estate, gift and generations skipping transfer taxes. To gain an understanding of the impact of these changes on existing implemented estate plan strategies as well as those to be considered in the future.
Course ID: EPUD
Estate Planning Update
- To provide the practitioner with a practical understanding of the recent chages to the Revenue Code, recent cases and Internal Revenue Service Rulings, and the impact of such changes on planning opportunities available to clients.
- Federal estate tax issues
- Federal gift tax issues
- Generation-skipping transfer tax issues
- Miscellaneous provisions
- Education issues and estate planning
- Estate planning with tax-deferred retirement funds
- Estate planning considerations given the 2010 tax act
DESIGNED FORCPAs, financial planners, attorneys, insurance agents, and bankers
FIELD OF STUDY
- Specialized Knowledge & Application