The range of estate and financial planning issues about the baby boomer generation is vast. This course takes a fresh look at the problems the practitioner may encounter in planning for the baby boomer client and carrying out those plans.
Course ID: BABY
Estate and Financial Planning for the Soon Retiring Baby Boomer Client
- List specific planning needs for the baby boomer client.
- Understand what the baby boomer market is
- Medical and health care issues
- Long term care issues
- How to determine and/or capitalize needs
- Understanding risk management issues
- Factors affecting the estate and financial plan
- Understanding special issues (such as nontraditional domestic partners)
- Retirement planning issues
- The changing workplace
- Future issues
DESIGNED FORCPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, and bankers
FIELD OF STUDY