The range of estate and financial planning issues with regard to the baby boomer generation is vast. This course takes a fresh look at the problems the practitioner may enounter in planning for the baby boomer client and carrying out those plans.
Course ID: BABY
Estate and Financial Planning for the Soon Retiring Baby Boomer Client
- To provide the practitioner with a complete understading of the specific planning needs for the baby boomer client.
- Understand what the baby boomer market is
- Estate and financial planning mistakes made by the baby boomer
- How to determine and/or capitalize needs
- Understanding risk management issues
- Factors affecting the estate and financial plan
- Understanding the three core areas of a financial plan
- Understanding special issues (such as nontraditional domestic parters)
- Retirement planning issues
- Education funding
- The changing workplace
- Future issues