The range of estate and financial planning issues with regard to Generation X (people born after 1964) is vast. This course takes a fresh look at the problems the practitioner may encounter in planning for the Generation X client and carrying out those plans.
Course ID: EPGX
Estate and Financial Planning for Generations X and Y
- To provide the practitioner with a complte understanding of the specific planning needs for the Generation X client.
- Understanding the Generation X market
- Estate and financial planning mistakes made by Generations X and Y
- Understanding the special needs of “millenials”
- Factors affecting the estate and financial plans of Generations X and Y
- Retirement planning issues
- Education funding
- The changing workplace
- Future issues
DESIGNED FORCPAs, financial plannes, attorneys, insurance agents, bankers
FIELD OF STUDY
- Specialized Knowledge & Application