The range of estate and financial planning issues about Generation X (people born after 1964) is vast. This course takes a fresh look at the problems the practitioner may encounter in planning for their Generation X and Y clients and carrying out those plans.
Course ID: EPXY
Estate and Financial Planning for Generations X and Y
- List specific planning needs for the Generation X and Y client.
- Understanding the Generation X and Y market
- Estate and financial planning mistakes made by Generations X and Y
- Understanding the special needs of Generations X and Y
- Factors affecting the estate and financial plans of Generations X and Y
- Understanding special issues (such as nontraditional domestic partners)
- Retirement planning issues
- education funding
- The changing workplace
- Future issues
DESIGNED FORCPAs, EAs, attorneys, finance professionals, financial planners, bankers, and insurance agents
FIELD OF STUDY