Successful companies use strategies that allow them to use their resources efficiently. By focusing on doing one thing well, organizations can create a competitive advantage that provides them superior performance. Learn to create a roadmap to successful performance by tying the organization’s metrics to its strategy and driving results.
Course ID: DCP
Driving Corporate Performance: The CFO’s Role in Developing Competitive Advantage
- This seminar is designed to show the CFO how to improve company performance through the strategic planning process by focusing the organization’s resources and effectively executing their plan.
- Know why successful companies focus their strategy
- Understand why great companies use a “Hedgehog Concept”
- Develop strategies for success – Cost leadership strategies – Differentiation strategies – Lean competition
- Manage the strategic planning process
- Create strategy maps to tie your strategic objectives to your financial performance metrics
- Translate strategic initiatives into accomplishments Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes five opportunities for participants to practice their skills.
DESIGNED FORThis seminar is designed for those who are, or aspire to be, upper level financial managers.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization