Successful companies use strategies that allow them to use their resources efficiently. By focusing on doing one thing well, organizations can create a competitive advantage that provides them superior performance. Learn to create a roadmap to successful performance by tying the organization’s metrics to its strategy and driving results.
Course ID: DCP
Driving Corporate Performance: The CFO’s Role in Developing Competitive Advantage
- This seminar is designed to show the CFO how to improve company performance through the strategic planning process by focusing the organization’s resources and effectively executing their plan.
- Know why successful companies focus their strategy
- Understand why great companies use a “Hedgehog Concept”
- Develop strategies for success – Cost leadership strategies – Differentiation strategies – Lean competition
- Manage the strategic planning process
- Create strategy maps to tie your strategic objectives to your financial performance metrics
- Translate strategic initiatives into accomplishments Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes five opportunities for participants to practice their skills.